King Crawler creeper has a heavy duty X-Frame with 5" PVC Casters.with a revolutionary braking system that holds you stationary when brake system is activated. Out performs all competitors with "BONE-CRUSHING" Authority
- Constructed of a 1" square powder coated steel frame.
- Low profile to maximize work area.
- Equipped with 5" PVC Casters on a patented frame for full 360 degree un-obstructed mobility.
- The King Crawler creeper has Extra thick 13"x 38" deluxe padded deck with ergonomic correct head rest for hours of stress free work.
- The King Crawler creeper Has unrestricted arm and shoulder movement
- #1 in Appearance: Reversed printed on ultra clear vinyl
The King Crawler creeper has an unique brake locking system uses a easy-pull lever that is activated with one-handed and restricts the King Crawler from moving. No more sliding around when wrenching. No assembly is required with the King Crawler, just open the box.
This item replaced by # 1-220 Traxxion
Made in the U.S.A.
Click the above King Crawler creeper image for a larger view
King Crawler with 5" PVC Casters
This is King Crawler X-Frame is a Heavy Duty creeper, there is a extra shipping charge of $7.00 dollars
This product is in the following categories:
Traxion Products Inc.
Part #: 1-200
Traxion King Crawler Creeper w/ X-Frame Without Brake
Part #: 1-220
King Crawler Creeper w/ 5" PVC Casters 1-220