The Hurst Pro-Matic 2 Ratchet Action Shifter is quality engineered for years of precise, trouble-free operation. The Pro-Matic 2 gives a custom appearance to any vehicle and is ideal for street or strip performance. The Pro-Matic 2 for trucks incorporates an extended shifter stick for ease of operation and is designed to fit most pick-up trucks. Full forward and reverse ratchet action can be used with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies
OPERATION OF SHIFTER FROM PARK: From the park position, lift up on handle and pull back into reverse. From reverse pull back into neutral, push down and ratchet into gear.
OPERATION OF SHIFTER FROM DRIVE GEAR: Ratchet into neutral. Pull up on handle and push into reverse. From reverse, pull up on handle and push into park.
- Cable-operated to provide your choice of mounting locations
- Progressively illuminated gear position indicator
- Incorporates a neutral safety and back-up light switch assembly
- Attractive black textured console with chrome-plated top cover can be trimmed to fit any floor contour
- Chrome-plated stick and a black knob (3/8-16 thread) give the shifter a custom look
- Complete with hardware, heavy-duty 5' long shifter cable, and easy to follow installation guide
- Positive reverse Loc/Out for NHRA and IHRA requirements
This product is in the following categories:
Shifters and Shifter Parts
Part #: 3838500
Fits the following Applications: GM TH250, 350, 375 and 400. Ford C4 and C6. AMC with the A727 - A904 Torque Command and Chryslers with the A727- A904 Torque Flite transmissions.
Part #: 3838510
Fits the following Applications: GM TH250, 350, 375 and 400. Ford C4 and C6. AMC with the A727 - A904 Torque Command and Chryslers with the A727- A904 Torque Flite transmissions