Professional Products PowerFlow Fuel Pressure Regulators are packed with features, yet remain some of the least expensive regulators available. These regulators are a great combination of function, looks and price. We think it is an unbeatable package.
- CNC Machined from billet aluminum
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Stainless steel capscrews
- Wrench flats on inlet and outlet ports
- Viton O-rings and diaphragm are impervious to gas or alcohol
- All regulators have a gauge port
- Carb models pre-set to 6 psi
- Each unit fully tested at the factory
Regulator Selection Guide:
2-Port (Carbs) w/o return - For one carb with a dual inlet or two carbs with single inlets.
4-Port (Carbs) w/o return - For engines with two dual inlet carbs.
3-Port (Carbs) w/return - Same as 2-port above but in vehicle using EFI fuel pump w/return line.1
5-Port (Carbs) w/return - Same as 4-port above but in vehicle using EFI fuel pump w/return line.1
1. If the vehicle was originally equipped with a high pressure EFI pump and return line and you are now switching to a carburetor, you need a regulator to drop the pressure to the 4.5 to 9 PSI range for carburetors. That also allows you to hook up the stock return line. Without a return line, the original EFI fuel pump will supply too much pressure and volume to the Regulator. Note that many 1999 and later vehicles utilize a "returnless" system. Both the fuel pump and regulator are in the gas tank. If you are installing a carburetor on one of these vehicles, you will need to remove the regulator and pump, or disable them, and use an external fuel pump suitable for carburetors and one of the conventional carburetor style regulators
An explanation about " ports."
If you have studied the various descriptions of regulators you will find that the definition of "ports" can be very confusing. Especially when it comes to regulators with a bypass (return) line. In all of our designations,when we say "2-port" or "4-port" that means the total number of outlet ports, including a return or bypass line port if the regulator is so equipped. For example, our 5-port models have one inlet port and five outlet ports, one of which is a return or bypass line port. So there are still four usable outlet ports
This product is in the following categories:
Air And Fuel