Anchortrax-Payload Securing Device is perfect for securing cargo, ATV’s / motorcycles, dog boxes, and furniture in the bed of a pick-up truck or utility trailer.
The Anchortrax-Payload Securing Device will actually strengthen the bed rail of a truck and installs easily with just two small holes.
The AnchorTrax # 3375 track system includes (2) 12” long track Sections, (2) heavy-duty anchors (Sliding Loop), (2) Aluminum Backing Plates, and mounting bolts. Countersunk holes are provided to eliminate unusable tie-down positions.
The AnchorTrax # 3976 Universal Anchortrax 6 Ft Truck Bed Kit includes (2) 6 Ft Track Sections (4) heavy-duty anchors/Sliding Loops (16) S/S Tapered Screws & Nuts (10) Aluminum Backing Plates
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Provides a 3000 lb. break strength and 1000 lb. working load limit
- The Black ones have powder-coated finish for durability and good looks
- Each track provides several tie-down points
AnchorTrax is universal in design, to work anywhere on trailers and pick-up trucks for securing payloads.
AnchorTrax Is Easy to install
1. Locate position to mount the track.
2. Use the package template to drill two 9/32" holes for the mounting screws.
3. Put mounting screws through track, tapered drilled holes, and into back plate.
4. Place locking nuts on screws. Tighten mounting screws with 5/32" Allen wrench
5. Attach ring to track at desired position.
6. You are now ready to attach tie-downs to the ring.
This product is in the following categories:
Trailer Accessories-Ramps-Tow Straps
Part #: 3370
Anchortrax single sliding loop
Part #: 3375
The AnchorTrax .5” high by 1.25” wide track system includes one pair of 12” long tracks, two heavy-duty anchors, and mounting bolts. Countersunk holes are provided to eliminate unusable tie-down positions