Continental Super Hi-Miler Kits
In the past, silicone was the only alternative for the vehicle owner concerned with high engine temperatures. Now, the blue Continental Super Hi-Miler Kits provides superior performance over standard EPDM coolant hose at a substantially lower cost than silicone.
Passenger cars and light trucks usually operate at temperatures of 180-220 degrees. High-speed travel, high outside temperatures and continuous idling can cause temperatures to rise above 325 degrees, placing additional stress on a vehicle's coolant hose. .
Super Hi-Miler® Hose
Super Hi Temp, Black EPDM Tube
- Resists cracking from ozone and other causes
- Retains flexibility in all normal driving temperature conditions
- Reduces cold weather leaks
Nomex* Knit Reinforcement
- Provides greater flexibility and burst strength
- Unaffected by Ethylene Glycol/water mixture
* Nomex is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont Nemours Co.
Super Hi Temp, Blue EPDM Cover
- Blue color identifies premium hose for ease of maintenance
- Withstands high engine and ambient temperatures
- Resists cuts and abrasions from road debris
- Doesn’t require special clamps
- Resists cracking from ozone
With Continental 's Super Hi-Miler Kits, miles of worry-free service help you stay cool while you're cruising! Continental offers Super Hi-Miler Hose Kits engineered to fit the popular applications listed here. All hoses have been checked to ensure proper fit on your car or truck
Each Super Hi-Miler Kit contains all the elements you need to replace the hose on your vehicle’s cooling system.
- Super Hi-Miler Upper Radiator Hose
- Super Hi-Miler Lower Radiator Hose
- Super Hi-Miler By-Pass Hose, if necessary
- Super Hi-Miler Formed Heater Hose or Hi-Miler Straight Heater Hose (aramid reinforcement)
This product is in the following categories:
Cooling and Heating