COMP Cams® Engine Break-In Oil lubricant product designed specifically for use by professional engine builders during break-in of new and rebuilt engines
With the current government regulations, today’s oils are missing many of the critical ingredients needed for engine protection. Engine builders and performance hobbyists are being forced to add in extra protection additives in order to maintain engine safety and performance – but not anymore.
Engineers at COMP Cams® and Endure Performance Lubricants™ have been working hand-in-hand to develop a full line of automotive lubricants, the first being the ZDDP-enhanced Engine Break-In Oil that provides maximum protection during initial engine break-in.
Heavily tested and proven by the COMP Cams® R&D team, this advanced lubricant provides maximum engine life while also allowing it to reach its full performance potential. COMP Cams® Engine Break-In Oil does so by improving the surface mating of valve train components (especially flat tappets), rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides and other vital areas of the engine.
COMP Cams® Engine Break-In Oil proprietary formula includes the optimum amount of critical additives ZDDP (Zinc & Phosphorus), Molybdenum, detergents and high grade base oil.
The multi-viscosity, mineral-based COMP Cams® Engine Break-In Oil is fully-formulated and requires no additives or supplements. In addition, this product from the most trusted name in valve train technology is fully compatible with gasoline, methanol and high octane racing fuels.
Features & Benefitsof COMP Cams® Engine Break-In Oil :
- First in new line of lubricants being introduced by COMP Cams® and EndurePerformance Lubricants™
- Break-in oil improves surface mating of rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides, etc.
- Protects all internal engine components, including flat tappet & roller valve trains
- Proprietary additive package includes ZDDP (Zinc & Phosphorous)& Molybdenum
- Fully-formulated; requires no additives or supplements for maximum protection
- Mineral-based oil is fully compatible with gasoline, methanol & high octane race fuels
This product is in the following categories:
Fluids and Chemicals
Engine / Cam Break-In Oil and Assembly Lubricant