Ignitor Points Conversion Kits Fords, Pertronix Ignitor Points Conversion Kits Features:
- A solid-state electronic system... "never change points again!"
- Test results show the Ignitor delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy and plug life.
- A 2:1 improvement over point type systems in current fall time for increased coil output.
- System is designed for use with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with Pertronix Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil.
- Rotating cobalt magnets, mounted on the distributor shaft, trigger an electronic switching module (Hall effect integrated circuit)
...no points to burn, pit and corrode
...no moving and rubbing parts to wear out.
- Electronics are molded in epoxy, eliminating deterioration from dirt, oil, grease or moisture (better foul weather performance).
- Fits entirely inside the distributor, no "black box" to clutter your engine compartment. Stable timing... no need for any adjustments.
- No complicated wiring makes installations easy. Compatible with 12-volt negative ground systems (some applications available for 6-V negative ground and 6 and 12-V positive ground systems)
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- California Resources Board E.O. #D-57-2, legal in all 50 states and Canada.
- Guaranteed for 30 months, We Stand Behind It!
This product is in the following categories:
Ignition Controls and Systems
Part #: 1243
Pertronix Ignitor® Ford 2300cc 4cyl Negative 12-volt ground , Hall effect type system
Part #: 1244A
Pertronix Ignitor Ford 172 & 192 engine 4cyl Negative 12-volt ground
Part #: 1261
6 Cyl MOST Ford Cars & Trucks, 1968-1974 Hall effect type system
Part #: 1281
1957 thru 1974 Ford V8 applications with points ignition, except dual point distributors
Part #: 1281DV
Ford 1960-72 V8 All models with Vacuum advance Dual point distributor PerTronix Distributor Conversion, Ignitor, 12 V, Kit Hall effect type system
Part #: 1282
12 V, Kit Ford Y Block Ford applications 1954 to 1956 Hall effect type system
Part #: 1283
Pertronix Ignitor® Ford All models with Flathead engine 8cyl Negative 12-volt ground Hall effect type system
Part #: 1284
Pertronix Ignitor® Ford Dual Points 8cyl Negative 12-volt ground , Non vacuum advance distributor Hall effect type system