Ignitor Points Conversion Kits Marine Pertronix Ignitor Points Conversion Kits Features:
- A solid-state electronic system... "never change points again!"
- Test results show the Ignitor delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy and plug life.
- A 2:1 improvement over point type systems in current fall time for increased coil output.
- System is designed for use with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with Pertronix Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil.
- Rotating cobalt magnets, mounted on the distributor shaft, trigger an electronic switching module (Hall effect integrated circuit)
...no points to burn, pit and corrode
...no moving and rubbing parts to wear out.
- Electronics are molded in epoxy, eliminating deterioration from dirt, oil, grease or moisture (better foul weather performance).
- Fits entirely inside the distributor, no "black box" to clutter your engine compartment. Stable timing... no need for any adjustments.
- No complicated wiring makes installations easy. Compatible with 12-volt negative ground systems (some applications available for 6-V negative ground and 6 and 12-V positive ground systems)
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- California Resources Board E.O. #D-57-2, legal in all 50 states and Canada.
- Guaranteed for 30 months, We Stand Behind It!
This product is in the following categories:
Ignition Controls and Systems
Part #: 1146A
4 cyl Mercruiser, 110, 120, 140, 165, 170, 180, 190, 470, 470R, 485, 488R Delco from Serial #4208730 1969-74 Allis Chalmers Applications 1146A PerTronix Distributor Conversion, Ignitor, 12 V, Kit also fit OMC 100, 110, 120, 140 HP 2.5 Ltr., 3.0 Ltr. Universal Marine Atomic Four 1112446 Delco,
Part #: ML161
Ignitor Mallory, 23, 24, YD, YL series distributors non vacuum 6cyl CW & CCW
Part #: ML181
Pertronix Ignitor Mallory Distributor 4cyl , YL/HP/DP 25,26,31,32, 8 Excluding distributor number YL670AV OMC; Stringer, Cobra and King Cobraapplications with Electronic Shift Assist may require slight wiring modification