Ignitor Points Conversion Kits for Aftermarket Distributors, Pertronix Ignitor Points Conversion Kits Features:
- A solid-state electronic system... "never change points again!"
- Test results show the Ignitor delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy and plug life.
- A 2:1 improvement over point type systems in current fall time for increased coil output.
- System is designed for use with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with Pertronix Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil.
- Rotating cobalt magnets, mounted on the distributor shaft, trigger an electronic switching module (Hall effect integrated circuit)
...no points to burn, pit and corrode
...no moving and rubbing parts to wear out.
- Electronics are molded in epoxy, eliminating deterioration from dirt, oil, grease or moisture (better foul weather performance).
- Fits entirely inside the distributor, no "black box" to clutter your engine compartment. Stable timing... no need for any adjustments.
- No complicated wiring makes installations easy. Compatible with 12-volt negative ground systems (some applications available for 6-V negative ground and 6 and 12-V positive ground systems)
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- California Resources Board E.O. #D-57-2, legal in all 50 states and Canada.
- Guaranteed for 30 months, We Stand Behind It!
This product is in the following categories:
Ignition Controls and Systems
Part #: 1847A
Pertronix Ignitor Bosh 009, 050 distributor 4cyl, Bosch VW Hall effect, Negative 12-volt ground Electronic Distributor Conversion Kits Ignitor
Part #: AC181
IGNITOR ACCEL 34000 Series, 8 CYL NON vacuum advance distributor
Part #: AC-181V
Ignitor Accel 34000 Series, 8 Cyl With Vacuum
Part #: ML161
Mallory, 23, 24, YD, YL series distributors non vacuum 6cyl CW & CCW
Part #: ML181
Pertronix Ignitor Mallory Distributor 8cyl, YL/HP/DP 25,26,31,32, 8 Excluding distributor number YL670AV OMC; Stringer, Cobra and King Cobraapplications with Electronic Shift Assist may require slight wiring modification
Part #: ML-182
Mallory, 37, 38, 47, YLU Series Unilite and Comp 9000 Series distributors non vacuum 8cyl CW & CCW