All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine Carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J–style vent tubes direct spilt fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters.
Holley Marine Carburetors Feature
- Marine "J-style" vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into carburetor for safe operation
- Marine calibrations compenstate for unique engine loads found on boats.
- Power Valve Blow-out Protection
- 100% Wet-flow tested & calibrated to ensure out of the box performance
- Available with vacuum or mechanical secondaries in a wide variety of CFMs
- Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance in harsh marine environments
This product is in the following categories:
Air And Fuel
Part #: 0-80320-1
Holley 2300 Ford Marine 2 Barrel Carb w/ Electric Choke 300CFM
Part #: 0-80551
Holley 4160 Marine 4 Barrel Carb w/ Electric Choke 600 CFM
Part #: 0-9015-1
Holley 4 Barrel Marine Carb w/ Electric Choke 750 CFM