Platinum Remanufactured Starters from BBB Industries exceed OE standards because they're remanufactured using processes similar to the way new starters are made. Components are gauged, sorted, tested and renewed to OE-quality specifications, and vital parts are replaced with new ones where needed. Every component and part must meet strict BBB Industries standards.
Scheduled testing of starters from the assembly line includes loading the starter to an OE-quality specification. Instead of a “one-size-fits-all” approach, our test engineers make certain that each starter model is tested with the load specification for its particular applications.
Because of this strict adherence to OE-quality, a BBB Industries premium remanufactured starter installs quickly and easily, and provides cranking performance you can count on.
How BBB Remanufactures a Starter
BBB Industries premium remanufactured starters are tested to make certain they meet OE-quality standards for every application. BBB Industries has laboratory facilities to support engineering and quality testing of its remanufactured starters, and production samples are performance tested based on their application.
- Housing - Mounting threads, surfaces inspected and renewed as necessary
- Bushings, Rollers, Springs, Caps - All replaced throughout
- Brushes - Replaced throughout where applicable
- Solenoid - Renewed and tested to OE specifications
- Armature - Inspected, straightened and balanced as necessary
- Commutator - Machined, tested for “run out,” or replaced as necessary
- Drive gears - Inspected and replaced as necessary
- Lubrication - All pivot and contact points inspected and lubricated
This product is in the following categories:
Lighting and Electrical
Starters, Selenoid, Relay & Sw
Platinum Alternators and Starters