Click On Image To Enlarge
- For Small Block Ford Cleveland and Modified
- .875 inches diameter; 134 gram weight; 2.01 inches seat height
- EDM Oil Injection technology guarantees that the bearing assembly receives constant, pressurized oil flow via precision hole aimed at the bearings
- Needle bearings are precision sorted by size to evenly distribute loads, which prevents premature wear and failure
- Durable axle is made from wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of the roller assembly, especially in high rpm applications
Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters from COMP Cams are engineered to withstand the demands of aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges. They feature a wear resistant tool steel axle, precision sorted needle bearings and EDM Oil Injection technology that guarantee the bearing assembly to receive a constant flow of oil. Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters are heat treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances and fully rebuildable.
|Lifter Link Bars Included
|Lifter Outside Diameter (in)
||With 5/16 in. pushrod only.
||COMP Cams Endure-X Roller Lifters
||Sold as a set of 16.