Click On Image To Enlarge
DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap 010129, 2 Inches wide x 15 Foot roll, DEI Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and is engineered to be stronger than typical wraps on the market today.
DEI Titanium Exhaust Header Wrap with LR Technology has the ability to handle higher heat for improved performance and durability – and with a cool carbon fiber look!
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap.
- Withstands 1800°F direct/2500°F radiant heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- High resistance to chemical & oil spills and abrasions
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for easy install – will not shrink
- No need to "wet" wrap to install
DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap installation
The installation guide contains a measurement chart to assist in determining which size exhaust wrap is best for your application.
||Design Engineering DEI
||DEI titanium wrap will withstand radiant heat of up to 2,800 degrees F. Locking ties sold separately.
||DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap with LR Technlogy
|Temperature Rating (degrees F)
||1,800 degrees F
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: