Click On Image To Enlarge
DEI 010145, T-4 Titanium Turbo Shield Kit with LR Technology Outer circumference: 22” Inner width: approx 2-3/4” will provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
DEI Titanium Turbo Shield are made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, DEI Titanium Turbo Shield can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
DEI Titanium Turbo Shield are stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
DEI Titanium Turbo Shield Features
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
- Custom fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
Each DEI Titanium Turbo Shield Kit Includes:
- Custom fit Shield,
- 2” x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap,
- Two 14” stainless steel zip ties
- 5 ft of fastening wire
||Design Engineering DEI
|Maximum Ambient Temperature (F)
||1,800 degrees F
||Fits T4 turbo. Shield kit, includes strap mounting kits.
||DEI Titanium Turbo Shields
||Sold as a kit.
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: