Boom Mat Speaker Baffles 050321, 5 1/4 inch Round Slim, Boom Mat Speaker Baffles are made from high-tech closed-cell polyethylene foam which encases the speaker to seal out dirt and moisture while providing a protective shell. They also maximize speaker performance by isolating the correct frequency responses while damping reverberation in the sheet metal and panel-to frame resonance.
Boom Mat Speaker Baffles forms water tight, protective shell for speakers from water and moisture intrusion that can potentially harm speaker cone, voice coil and electrical corrosion.
Boom Mat Speaker Baffles Feature
- Closed-cell polyethylene enhances frequency response for improved sound clarity
- Easy conformability in tight spaces for a professional installation
- Thin material design offers less bulk for a clean and tight installation for professional finished appearance
- Available in sixteen (16) different sizes covering the most popular speaker sizes
- Isolates frequency responses and prevents sound from migrating to unfavorable areas in the vehicle such as door panels
- Serves as a protective barrier for speaker cone and voice coil against dirt and dust
- Damping properties help reduce distortion for enhanced acoustical response
- Closed-cell material forms a cushioned seal between speaker and mounting surface to isolate speakers from vehicle
- Acts as a protective guard for exposed speakers (example: speaker components visible in trunk area)
- Extends speaker lifespan and protects owner’s speaker investment
DEI Boom Mat Speaker Baffles Installation Instructions PDF File
DEI Boom Mat Speaker Baffles Size Chart PDF File
||Design Engineering DEI
||DEI Boom Mat Speaker Baffles
||Sold as a pair.
|Speaker Baffle Material
||5 1/4 in.
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: