Click On Image To Enlarge
Chevy 4.3 w/TBI 87-94 Lift: .479 int.- .488 Dur. @ .050 210º int 214º exh For engines with OEM hydraulic roller lifters (may use original lifters). Not for 1992 and later 4.3L balance shaft engines.
Duration @ .50 Intake/Exhaust: 210º / 214º
Lift @ Valve: 479" / .488"
Lobe: Seps: 112º
Intake Center Line: 107º
Idle Vacuum @ 1000 RPM: 17"
Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder camshafts are designed to improve horsepower and torque, produce a great sounding performance idle and provide excellent vacuum at idle to support power accessories. Rollin' Thunder camshafts feature more aggressive lift profiles than possible with conventional flat-tappet hydraulic cams, without excessive valve overlap that can compromise low rpm driveability; reduced friction provided by roller tappets makes this combination of accelerated valve lift and reduced duration possible. Edelbrock Rollin' Thunder camshafts are performance matched to Edelbrock Total Power Package components for proven performance.
- Performance - Roller camshafts produce higher lift velocity and faster valve action produces increased horsepower and torque gains
- Drivability - Produces great sounding idle while providing excellent vacuum at idle to support power accessories
- Durability - The smaller surface contact area of a roller tappet and reduced friction combined with stronger camshaft material (hardened steel or iron) ensures longer camshaft life
- Environmental - Can use ILSAC GF-4 oil, which lowers your engines emissions and does not require zinc or phosphate oil additives
- Economy - Reduced contact friction between the lifter and camshaft increases an engines fuel economy for better mileage potential
||272 int./276 exh.
|Advertised Exhaust Duration
|Advertised Intake Duration
|Basic Operating RPM Range
||Hydraulic roller tappet
|Duration at 050 inch Lift
||210 int./214 exh.
|Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift
|Exhaust Valve Lash
|Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio
|Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift
|Intake Valve Lash
|Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio
|Lobe Separation (degrees)
||This camshaft will not fit 1992 and later models equipped with balance shaft engines.
||Edelbrock Performer-Plus Camshafts
|Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio
||0.479 int./0.488 exh. lift
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: