2008-2010 Ford 6.4L The Original, Evolution The new Edge Evolution is designed from the ground up to compliment your truck. Aside from substantial power and torque gains, the Edge Evolution provides a wealth of information about your truck’s performance. Best of all, the Evolution is designed to constantly provide this information by fitting into your vehicle with a custom-designed mold that makes the Edge Evolution look like it came with your truck.
FORD 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- Reads EGTs via the OBDII port (no drilling required)
- In-cab display monitors vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 210 ft-lbs of torque
- 4 power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Displays DPF regeneration status
- Ships with custom designed dash pod
- Internet updateable (USB cable included)
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Displays alerts and records such as RPM, MPH, and EGT
- Datalogs vital engine information
- Simple installation
- Corrects for non-stock tire sizes to display true speed on monitor
- Adjusts speed and rev limiters
- 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests with drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 25 Horsepower – 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower – 75 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 60 Horsepower – 130 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 100 Horsepower – 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
CARB certification pending. CARB E.O testing currently in progress.
Have an older Evolution? Do you want to upgrade? Call Edge's tech support to upgrade at a discounted price.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.