EVOHT Dodge Ram 36050 The EvoHT is a premium hand-held performance tuner from Edge Products. The EvoHT was developed specifically to give you the most power at the best price, with industry leading service and quality that comes standard with every Edge product. With the Edge EvoHT, you literally hold the power to unlock the hidden potential of your truck or SUV’s power and fuel economy in the palm of your hand!
• Complete drivetrain tuning for your Dodge truck, SUV or performance car; Chrysler performance car or crossover
• Multiple performance tunes included for all vehicles and heavy load towing for truck and SUVs
• Industry leading horsepower and torque gains
• Automatic transmission optimization
• Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes from 22.5" - 42"
• Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points
• Monitor engine and transmission parameters
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Free internet updates
The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme level. The levels will vary on each make and model.
Year Range Engine Horsepower Torque
1998 2003 3.9L + 17.0 HP + 28.0 lb-ft tq
1998 2003 5.2L + 18.7 HP + 30.2 lb-ft tq
1998 2003 5.9L + 46.9 HP + 59.4 lb-ft tq
2000 2003 4.7L (Auto/Man) + 21.9 HP + 19.4 lb-ft tq
2003 2003 5.7L HEMI + 21.4 HP + 34.2 lb-ft tq
2004 2008 5.7L HEMI + 17.8 HP + 26.3 lb-ft tq
2004 2006 4.7L (Auto/Man) + 18.0 HP + 20.5 lb-ft tq
2007 2007 4.7L + 18.0 HP + 20.5 lb-ft tq
2008 2009 4.7L + 48.0 HP + 62.0 lb-ft tq
2009 2009 5.7L HEMI + 20.0 HP + 28.0 lb-ft tq
2010 2010 5.7L HEMI + 17.8 HP + 26.3 lb-ft tq
2010 2010 4.7L + 50.0 HP + 55.0 lb-ft tq
The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge’s internet update site including:
• Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
• Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files. (in compliance with all CARB requirements regarding downloadable information)
* Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model and aftermarket upgrades on the vehicle. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
California Air Resources Board Executive Order D-330-11
This product meets the emissions compliance requirements of the California Air Resources Board and Federal Environmental Protection Agency and is legal for sale and use on pollution-controlled vehicles operated on public streets and highways. It must be installed and operated according to the instructions provided.
WARNING Edge EVOHT Dodge Ram# 36050The EVOHT programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.