Evolution CS GM Diesels The Evolution CS in-cab controller, monitor and digital gauge display features a full-color, high-resolution 2.4-inch, button-controlled screen. The CS features a ruggedized case, user-friendly buttons, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a light sensitivity meter that automatically adjusts the brightness for improved viewing for day and night driving.
User Manual PDF
One part number for all supported diesel vehicle applications
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
Chevrolet Silverado 4500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
Chevrolet Silverado 5500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
Ford F-250 1994-2003 7.3L, 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L
Ford F-350 1994-2003 7.3L, 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L
Ford F-450 2008-2010 6.4L
Ford Excursion 2000-2003 7.3L, 2003-2005 6.0L
GMC Sierra 2500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
GMC Sierra 3500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
GMC Sierra 4500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
GMC Sierra 5500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax
*Will not work on LB7 or LLY with a manual transmission.
• Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touch screen
• Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories ( Learn more about the EAS system by clicking here)
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions.
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods(sold separately).
The Evolution CS monitor unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
• Switch between US or Metric units of measure
These Vehicles Support Parameter each application has specific parameters
Please Visit this Edge Web page to see yours
Chevrolet/GMC 2001-2004 6.6L Duramax LB7
Chevrolet/GMC 2004.5-2005 6.6L Duramax LLY
Chevrolet/GMC 2006-2007 6.6L Duramax LLY & LBZ
Chevrolet/GMC 2007.5-2010 6.6L Duramax LMM
Ford 1994-1997 7.3L Powerstroke
Ford 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Ford 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke
Ford 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke
MAINTENANCE MANAGER FEATURES
• Customize a comprehensive list of maintenance items to monitor
• Set up and monitor each selected maintenance item based on user-defined parameters
• Set alerts for advance notification of services that are coming due
• Once it has been indicated that a service has been performed, the Maintenance Manager will automatically reset the next service value
View more information on Maintenance Manager click here.
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
BACK-UP CAMERA(sold separately)
The Evolution CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability. View more information on MyStyle click here.
California Air Resources Board Executive Order D-541-3 for 1999-2009 Chevrolet and GMC Gas
California Air Resources Board Executive Order D-541-4 for 1997-2008 Ford Gas
This product meets the emissions compliance requirements of the California Air Resources Board and Federal Environmental Protection Agency and is legal for sale and use on pollution-controlled vehicles operated on public streets and highways. It must be installed and operated according to the instructions provided.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.