Chevy 383 Vortec Stroker Kit Master Kit
For balanced assembly, check out EK1097ALB
Camshaft included with this kit is a Competition Cams is # 08-408-8 (Extreme Energy XR258HR Grind)
- Speed Pro Hypereutectic Flattop Pistons (Press or full floating w/ lock rings included)
- Moly Piston Rings
- Clevite77 Rod Bearings
- Clevite77 Cam Bearings
- Clevite77 Main Bearings
- Melling Hi Volume Oil Pump
- Comp Cams Camshaft
- Speed Pro Lifters
- Cloyes Timing Components
- Scat 9000 Series Stroker Crankshaft
- Steel Freeze Plugs
- Fel Pro Overhaul Gasket Set
- .480" intake lift
- .487" exhaust lift
- Duration 206 intake and 212 exhaust @ .050
- Basic RPM Range is 1000-5000rpm
- Good for strong torque, good mileage, for stock to mild performance applications
- 110 Deg Lob Sep. Angle
With this application, you will be required to use a stock (internal balance) Balancer and an external balanced flexplate (7018 Scat is recommended). Also, we suggest Scat Cap Screw Rods that are stroker clearanced (25700).
This stroker kit is for Carbureted 350R Vortec Applications to stroke to 3.75". Balancing is required for this kit and it is for non computer applications only.
Compression Ratio on this flattop with 76cc cylinder head is approximately 9.25 to 1 and 10.4 to 1 with 64cc heads.
This kit is now available as a professionally balanced rotating assembly as part number EK1097ALB.
Of course with any stroker application, clearances must be checked before assembly!
If you like what you see, please let your friends know on social media by "Liking" or "Sharing" this page. Thanks