350 Chevy (to 1980 using 5.7 Rods) Master Kit
- Speed Pro Performance Camshaft
- Federal Mogul Lifters
- Moly Piston Rings
- Speed Pro Hypereutectic Coated Skirt Flattop Pistons
- Clevite77 Rod Bearings
- Clevite77 Main Bearings
- Clevite77 Cam Bearings
- Cloyes true Roller Timing Components
- Melling High Volume Oil Pump
- Melling Frost Plugs
- Fel Pro Gasket Set
- NEW STD size Scat 9000 series Cast Steel Crankshaft
Please note… Occasionally we will substitute top quality brand names in our engine kits. Some examples are Melling & Sealed Power, Perfect Circle & Hastings, Clevite & Federal Mogul. Thank You.
Notice..... Camshafts revving beyond 5500 rpm require hi rev lifters!
Hi volume oil pumps require a steel intermediate shaft with a pinned steel sleeve...see # IS55E below.
The Scat Forged I Beam Rods listed below are an excellent addition... NEW rods with ARP bolts and all the weight balanced.
The pistons in this kit are # H345acp Speed Pro Flattops and they can be used as full floating. Just order 16 LR63 lock rings with your kit. Also, if you require a new set of rods, we have Scat Forged I Beam Bushed rods as part number 35700.
A quick note about 10555 Melling Pump as an Option... This pump is 25% more volume than stock and has extended drive and idler shaft for additional support in the cover eliminating dynamic shaft deflection at high RPMs. It also includes a performance intermediate shaft with a pinned steel sleeve. See Below.
Check out this handy tool, now available.
MPL101-NAP for the Lowest Price EVER!
• Eliminates dry starts after engine rebuilds
• Eliminates initial wear on engine components
• Can be used on all internal combustion engines
The newest addition to Northern Auto's offering is a pre-lube tank. This design is necessary because of the inability to prime the oiling system in today’s modern engine with the oil pump mounted over the crankshaft.
Here is some more details about the tank:
- The size of the whole unit is about ½ the size of your gas grill propane tank.
- Normal engine oil is used to fill the tank. (use the oil that will be used to break in the engine)
- The tank will hold 4 quarts maximum. Usually 3 quarts is sufficient to fill the engine. The tank even has a dipstick.
- The tank is then pressurized using your air compressor.
- Included with the unit are the most popular two adaptors to fit most engines. 1/8th x 1/8th and 1/8th x ¼ are the two sizes included.
- The adaptor is installed on the engine and then screwed to the hose from the tank.
- The fill vale is turned and in a very short period of time oil will be flowing from the valvetrain area of the engine. The prime is complete. Fill the engine with oil, complete the build and start an engine that will live for a long time. You will not suffer from dry starts.
Now available as an upgrade in this kit ..... Aero-Winged Counterweight Crankshaft # 935010
1:6 Scale... 84026 Liberty Classics Great Gift Idea! Great Detail!
click here for more Die Cast Engine Models