Holley Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD, Introducing the best thing to happen in carburetor installation and tuning since the invention of the wrench! Everything you ever wanted to know about Holley carburetors is included in this two hour DVD. It includes 3D virtual tours, exploded views of actual carburetors, step-by-step under the hood installation, advanced tuning and troubleshooting.
Plus, being a DVD means it is interactive so you can easily find the chapters you need without watching the full two hours! High quality professionally produced visual learning aide allows users to “see” how to install & tune a Holley carburetor. No more reading books and trying to understand still pictures.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups, transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carb.
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributor install/ignition hook-up.
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
- How to use this disc section.
- Warranty procedures and product registration sections.
- Additional part numbers given throughout DVD such as necessary brackets & tuning parts
- Home DVD as well as PC DVD compatible including web interactive links to Holley Interactive Carburetor Selector.
||How to and Reference Tapes and DVDs
||Holley Carburetor Installation and Tuning DVD
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: