Click On Image To Enlarge
Dominator® EFI Vehicle Management Systems are intended for all engine applications, from street to unlimited high–end racing applications. Dominator® systems have nearly unlimited capabilities to control any power adder, input, or output you can throw at them. Need to run a turbocharged, nitrous injected 8 cylinder running water–methanol injection? No problem with Dominator® EFI.
How about control a 4L60E transmission as well as the fuel and spark on your street rod? No problem. There are also enough inputs and outputs to allow the Dominator® VMSs to serve as their own data acquisition and control module. The Dominator® VMS will eliminate the need for additional Controllers as they are all contained in this one unit.
The only thing limiting the Dominator® Vehicle Management System is your imagination!
Installation Notes Dominator EFI systems are sold “Build to Order”. The following must be purchased for a complete system: ECU (includes software and programming cable), Wideband Oxygen Sensors, Main Wiring Harness, Injector Wiring Harness, Ignition Adapter Harness and Accessories
Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
NEW V2 SOFTWARE FEATURES
- “Quick Start” ignition and fueling strategy for LS x Engines
- Integrated Boost Control - Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear (Time or RPM), Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Launch control, Boost launch builder, Over-boost safeties, Boost scramble
- Traction Control - Power reduction via timing, nitrous percentage or boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module)
- Data Logger. Scalable axes, Smoothing, Multiple graph view ability, Pre-defined notes fields and many more
- Strip Chart Real-Time Data Viewer
- “Quick Start” fueling for all engines
- Option for VE based fueling strategy
- Fuel Map and Learn Function Smoothing
- Configurable User Password Protection
- Fully Configurable lap top Gauge Panel
- Twelve sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 24 low or high impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Twelve channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS) outputs capable of directly driving “Smart” ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated electronic transmission control. Controls GM 4L60E and 4L80E transmissions with more to come in the future
- Integrated dual channel wide band oxygen sensor controls. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors. More channels can be added via CAN bus
- Integrated drive by wire throttle body control. Can control two drive by wire throttle bodies
- 4 stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Integrated “Data Acquisition and Control” allowed with massive amount of programmable inputs and outputs
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Store and change between four calibrations
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine’s potential
- Optional 5.7” full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning, data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Unique lb/hr based fueling strategy greatly simplifies and commonizes tuning
- Advanced idle, closed loop, and enrichment strategies allow for very stable operation
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- Works with 4, 6, 8 and 10 cylinder engines
- Allows for use of common OEM sensors as well as customer sensor calibration input
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Ignition Plug and Play with GM 24x and 58x LSx engines, GM HEI, Ford TFI, magnetic and hall effect trigger, and other ignition systems. New Plug and Play applications in process. Custom settings can be configured to allow many other applications.
- Two channel knock control sensor inputs for both one or two wire knock sensors
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Controls both stepper and PWM Idle Air Control (IAC) motors
- Speed density, Alpha-N, or combination fueling strategies
- 3 Rev Limiters
- Massive amount of inputs and outputs allow for limitless combination of options. Allows for unit to be used as a complete data acquisition system as well.
- 13 - “Multi-Inputs” – Can be configured as a 0-5V sensor input, 0-20v sensor input, thermistor temperature input, or high or low voltage input
- 30 - 0-5V Sensor Inputs – Configures any 0-5V sensor as well as some can be used as switched high or low inputs
- 4 - Speed Inputs – Can be configured as a digital (square wave) input or an inductive input
- 20 - 12v PWM Outputs – Can be configured as PWM or switched 12V outputs. Rated at 2A maximum
- 16 - Ground PWM Outputs – Can be configured as PWM or switched ground outputs. Rated at 2A maximum
- All inputs and outputs are programmed using innovative new “Pin Mapping” strategy that allows inputs and outputs to be pinned as desired by the user, allowing for inputs and outputs to not be “wasted” by non-used dedicated functions.
- 4 Stage nitrous oxide control
- Fully featured nitrous control eliminates the need for a separate nitrous controller device
- Can be configured “Wet” or “Dry” with closed loop feedback
- Progressive control based on time, RPM, or boost, requires part # 554-111
- Lean or rich safety cutoff
- Full timing retard/control configurability per stage based on RPM or time
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Uses Holley water/meth solenoids specially designed and calibrated for use with this EFI system to allow the user to enter water/meth flow as a percentage of fuel injector flow for water/meth tuning precision unmatched in the industry
- Allows for two nozzles to be controlled
- Nozzles available from 400 to 1000 cc/min
- Complete control of pump activation, and low system safety features
- Turbocharger boost control
- Fully featured boost control capability eliminates the need for a separate boost control device
- Can be configured to control boost based on time, gear, speed, and manual inputs
- Gear based boost control configurable by several different methods
- “Boost Builder” functions offer the ability to assist building boost on the starting line by altering ignition timing, fueling, as well as nitrous oxide activation. Also can be used as an anti-lag function
- User configurable input and output programming
- Outputs can be programmed as pulse width modulated or switched.
- Unique circuitry allows inputs to be programmed as speed/frequency, 0-5V, 0-20V, thermistor, or switched high or low
- User configurable inputs and outputs can be programmed to have a variety of different inter-dependencies
- Configurable for: dual cooling fans, dual fuel pumps, AC inputs, basic TCC lockup, and multiple timing retard inputs
- User programmable caution and warning outputs for all sensors.