Click On Image To Enlarge
SBC 4.030" Bore PowerPak Flat Top Piston Kit SB-Chevy PowerPak Piston Kit
- Forged 4032 High Silicone Low Expansion Aluminum Alloy
- Bore: 4.030'
- Stroke: 3.500"
- Rod: 5.700"
- Style: Flat 2 reliefs
- Compression Distance: 1.550
- Head Volume: -5cc
- Pin: 0.927"
- Plasma Moly File to fit Rings 1.5, 1.5, 3.0mm
- Forged Aluminum Pistons
- CNC machined crown
- Hand deburred finishing
- Forced pin oiling with machined drain backs
- Lightweight slipper skirt forgings
- CNC finished pin bores
- Forced Pin Oiling
- Race Proven, reliable round wire locks, standard with every kit
- Pre-fitted German steel pins noted for their high strength, light weight and durability
- Phosphate coating - provides the grey appearance to the Mahle piston. This dry lubricant coating (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) provides a lubricant film in the pin bores and ring grooves until the oil system of the engine reached operating pressure; particularly useful during the initial start-up or break-in of engines to protect against galling and micro welding. Piston crown remains machine able.
- Mahle's Grafal Skirt Coating - Reduces drag, scuffing, friction and cylinder bore wear; reduces piston noise.
Races are won in the shop as well as on the track. Mahle gives you a competetive advantage with pistons that are perfectly prepared when you take them out of the box.