Monroe Reflex® monotube shocks are specifically engineered to provide better handling, control and performance for light trucks and SUV's. These shocks feature a high-pressure gas charge that separates the unit internal oil and nitrogen to provide additional spring rate, helping to maximize damping efficiency and control. To further enhance ride control characteristics, Monroe® Reflex® monotube shocks include a hydraulic lockout to cushion the impact as the vehicle suspension is fully extended.
- Hydraulic lockout to limit suspension travel.
- Precision-tune valving for extra control.
- Nitrogen gas-charged for quick response.
- Improved piston control with Fluon Band.
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charged: High-pressure charge (240-260 PSI) provides very tight damping response for excellent vehicle control.
- Free Floating Dividing Piston: Separates shock fluid from high-pressure gas charged.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Shock Housing: High strength to resist damage and provide longer life service.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Utilizes the entire piston width and diameter for a superior seal with less friction, providing greater responsiveness to changing road conditions.
|Quantity Sold As