Click On Image To Enlarge
Lowest Price EVER!
NEVER START A NEWLY REBUILT ENGINE WITHOUT FIRST PRIMING IT
A MUST HAVE TOOL TO PRE-LUBE ENGINES is the Northern Auto Engine Priming Tool
Manufactured by the same company that supplies our Melling Product Line.
- Eliminates dry starts after engine rebuilds
- Eliminates initial wear on engine components
- Can be used on all internal combustion engines
- Works great for the LS engines and others without distributors.
- Perfect item for the professional and hobby engine builder
The newest addition to Northern's tool offering is a pre-lube tank. This design is necessary because of the inability to prime the oiling system in today’s modern engine with the oil pump mounted over the crankshaft. Works great with all engines!
Here are more details about the Tool.
- The size of the whole unit is about ½ the size of your gas grill propane tank.
- Normal engine oil is used to fill the tank. (use the oil that will be used to break in the engine)
- The tank will hold 4 quarts maximum. Usually 3 quarts is sufficient to prime the engine.
- The tank even has a dipstick.
- The tank is then pressurized using your air compressor.
- Included with the unit are the most popular two adaptors to fit most engines. 1/8th x 1/8th and 1/8th x ¼ are the two sizes included.
- The adaptor is installed on the engine and then screwed to the hose from the tank.
- The fill valve is turned and in a very short period of time oil will be flowing from the valve train area of the engine. The prime is complete. Fill the engine with oil, complete the build and start an engine that will live for a long time. You will not suffer from dry starts.
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: