Click On Image To Enlarge
Pertronix Ignitor® Ford Dual Points 8cyl Negative 12-volt ground , Non vacuum advance distributor Hall effect type system For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker points and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contaned and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the “stealth” ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap. There is no “black-box” to clutter the engine compartment. For optimal performance, use the Ignitor with Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coils.
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
- 2:1 improvement over “points” in current fall time for increased coil output.
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit. ...no points to burn, ...no moving parts to wear out.
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
- Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments.
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions.
- Available for 6 and 12-volt negative and positive ground systems.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)
- Guaranteed for 30 months... Pertronix Stands Behind It!
||Vacuum and mechanical
|CARB EO Number
|CARB EO Number
||D-57-2 (pdf)To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-57-2
|Conversion Kit Trigger Style
||Designed for dual points only.
||Electronic Distributor Conversion Kits
||PerTronix Ignitor® Solid-State Ignition Systems
||Sold as a kit.
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: