Pertronix Ignitor Nippondenso distributor 6cyl, TOYOTA Excluding California models Hall effect, Negative 12-volt ground Electronic Distributor Conversion Kits Factory electronic ignition
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging
from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker points and
troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained
and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been
called the “stealth” ignition because of its quick installation and nearly
undetectable presence under your distributor cap. There is no “black-box”
to clutter the engine compartment. For optimal performance, use the
Ignitor with Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coils.
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
- 2:1 improvement over “points” in current fall time for increased coil output.
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit. ...no points to burn, ...no moving parts to wear out.
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
- Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments.
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions.
- Available for 6 and 12-volt negative and positive ground systems.
- egal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)
- Guaranteed for 30 months... Pertronix Stands Behind It!
||Vacuum and mechanical
|CARB EO Number
||D-57-2 (pdf)To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-57-2
|CARB EO Number
|Conversion Kit Trigger Style
||Electronic Distributor Conversion Kits
||PerTronix Ignitor® Solid-State Ignition Systems
||Sold as a kit.