Click On Image To Enlarge
Proform 650 CFM Street Series Carburetor With Vacuum Secondary, and Electric Choke
Based on the wildly successful Race Series carburetors the new Proform street carburetors are constructed of light weight aluminum, and changeable idle air bleeds for easy non-permanent calibration changes if needed. Keep your drills in your tool box; fine tuning is accomplished by simply changing air bleeds not opening calibration restrictions with a drill bit.
Billet Metering Blocks With a Street Performance Calibration
Popular Billet Throttle Body For Superior Strength
- Four corner idle on mechanical secondary carburetor helps fine tune the idle with aggressive camshaft profile
- Changeable idle feed restrictions further expand the idle adjustment capabilities.
- Conventional service and tuning components are available in most performance retail outlets.
High Quality, Light Weight Die-Cast Aluminum Fuel Bowls
- Coupled with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Easy access adjustable secondary air flow.
- No tools or carburetor removal needed to adjust secondary air flow
- Fuel level windows for quick visual reference.
- Float level changes do not require removal of a sight plug, this removing the risk of fuel spilling all over the top of your engine.
- Bowls come equipped with 3/8" inverted flare fuel inlet fittings
- Accepts all conventional dual feed fuel lines compatible with Holley four barrel carburetors.
|New or Remanufactured
|Number of Barrels
||Proform Street Series Carburetors