SB Chevy Power+Plus Hurricane Satin Finish Manifold. The Power+Plus Hurricane manifold is the best performing manifold of this type that you can buy, yet the Power+Plus manifold is one of the least expensive manifolds of this type on the market today. The Power+Plus Hurricane Manifold is a single plane 360® design that provides optimum power in the mid- to upper rpm ranges. Use with any standard square bore performance carb.
The Power+Plus Hurricane ports are very specifically positioned to provide an optimum starting point for custom porting. The ports are slightly smaller than Fel-Pro's #1205 gasket.
Ideal manifold for drag racing or short track use. Use a 1" (short track) or 2" (drag race) carb spacer for optimum results. While this manifold is designed to be port matched for racing, if it is used in a non-racing application no port matching is required. Manifold provides all standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories. Fits standard port location 23® heads including cast iron Bowtie, Dart Iron Eagle, World, plus most aluminum aftermarket 23® heads.
- Single plane 360¯ design - Provides optimum power from 3500 - 7800 rpm. Dyno tested - outperforms similar Chevy Bowtie manifold.
- Nitrous Bosses - Bosses optimally positioned for maximum power.
- Ideal Port Position - Allows custom porting for maximum power.
- Four Water Outlet Ports - Four 1/2"-14 NPT ports
- Dual Distributor Holddown Provision - Standard
- Water Divider Insert - For racing applications without a thermostat, just drop in our supplied water divider insert
|Basic Operating RPM Range
|Engine Block Style
||Stock/OEM standard deck
|Intake Manifold Height
||Includes bushings for 1987-95 iron heads. Check hood clearance before installing.
||Intake Manifolds, Carbureted
||Professional Products Hurricane Intake Manifolds
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: