Click On Image To Enlarge
GM Throttle Body Injection (TBI) vehicles not equipped with a fuel access valve test port on the fuel rail. *Throttle Body Injection
Safely tests vehicle fuel pressure systems on GM TBI vehicles not equipped with a Schrader or fuel access valve test port on the fuel line.
- Fuel pump check valve i.e. leak down test
- Fuel pressure regulator
- Weak fuel pump
- Fuel line integrity i.e. clogged or damaged fuel filter
- Leaking injector(s).
- Large, easy to read 0-60psi scale
- 36in. flexible connection hose
- Adapter fitting for GM TBI systems without a fuel access valve test port (fits M16 x 1.5 Line Fittings)
- Pressure relief valve for safe, clean testing
- Solid brass fittings
- Instructions in English, Spanish and French
- 1 year warranty
|Gauge Face Color
|Gauge Number Color
||Adapter fitting included for GM TBI systems without a fuel access valve test port (fits M16 x 1.5 line fittings).
||Fuel Pressure Gauges, Engine Diagnostic
||Actron Fuel Pressure Testers
||Sold as a kit.
||270 degree sweep