Click On Image To Enlarge
Safely test car and truck fuel pressure systems equipped with a Schrader or fuel access valve test port on the fuel line.
The Fuel Pressure Tester Kit works on most domestic fuel injected vehicles having a Schrader valve test port on the fuel rail. This includes Ford high pressure central fuel injection and GM, Ford, and Chrysler multi-port fuel injection. Multi-port means one fuel injector per cylinder.
- Fuel pump check valve i.e. leak down test
- Fuel pressure regulator
- Weak fuel pump
- Fuel line integrity i.e. clogged or damaged fuel filter
- Leaking injector(s).
Note: GM Throttle Body Injection (TBI) vehicles require the GM TBI Adapter
- Ford Fuel Line Adapter included
- Large, easy-to-read 0-100 psi scale
- Solid brass fittings
- Pressure relief valve for safe, clean testing
- Instructions in English, Spanish and French
- 1 year warranty
|Gauge Face Color
|Gauge Number Color
||Ford fuel line adapter included.
||Fuel Pressure Gauges, Engine Diagnostic
||Actron Fuel Pressure Testers
||Sold as a kit.
||270 degree sweep
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: