Click On Image To Enlarge
- Supercharged 427 Ford SOHC – 8,000 horsepower drag racing engine Circa 1967
- Highly detailed GMC blower case includes real compression springs and bolts that can be seen just below the front case cover.
- Real chrome plated blower scoop complete with butterfly vanes and spring linkage.
- Nitro methane and fuel hoses
- Ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft and idler pulleys
- Heavy duty fuel pump with high pressure braided fuel line
- Heavy duty racing distributor, magneto, and ignition wiring
- Hollow tube exhaust pipes, just like the real thing
- Racing oil manifold and hoses
- Low profile dragster oil pan
- Plated valve covers.
Ford Top Fuel Dragster 1:6 Scale Die-Cast Engine Replicas, measures approximately 6” x 6.5” x 5” replica of a supercharged Ford 427 SOHC - 8,000 horsepower drag racing engine. In 1967.
Highly detailed GMC 6-71 blower* includes real compression springs and bolts.
Real chrome plated blower scoop complete with butterfly vanes and spring linkage
and fuel hoses . Ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft and idler pulleys
* A GMC 6-71 blower had its roots in the late 1950's originally hanging sideways on a big diesel engine most like a city bus. Then converted in the 60's-80's to make big horsepower and are now copied by other blower manufactures. The drive looks like it is from BDS, and it's a pretty hefty unit.
Other customers who purchased this product also purchased: