Marine Application - 34000 Series Distributors
LOOK AT THESE FEATURES:
- A solid-state electronic system... "never change points again!"
- Test results show the Ignitor delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy and plug life.
- A 2:1 improvement over point type systems in current fall time for increased coil output.
- System is designed for use with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with Pertronix's Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil.
- Rotating cobalt magnets, mounted on the distributor shaft, trigger an electronic switching module (Hall effect integrated circuit)
...no points to burn, pit and corrode
...no moving and rubbing parts to wear out.
- Electronics are molded in epoxy, eliminating deterioration from dirt, oil, grease or moisture (better foul weather performance).
- Fits entirely inside the distributor, no "black box" to clutter your engine compartment. Stable timing... no need for any adjustments.
- No complicated wiring makes installations easy. Compatible with 12-volt negative ground systems (some applications available for 6-V negative ground and 6 and 12-V positive ground systems)
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- California Resources Board E.O. #D-57-2, legal in all 50 states and Canada.
- Guaranteed for 30 months
|CARB EO Number
||D-57-2 (pdf)To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-57-2
|CARB EO Number
|Conversion Kit Trigger Style
||Electronic Distributor Conversion Kits
||PerTronix Ignitor® Solid-State Ignition Systems
||Sold as a kit.